July 3, 2012

I am Early Bird. Week 1 · Я - Ранняя Пташка. Неделя 1-ая

Few of my veg creations i cooked last week
Hello Guys!
First of all sorry to keep a little silent about my experiment. I have to say new routine has given me so much energy so there was no time to post about but so much of it to do things =D
I have got a little time and the right mood so let's not loose it to numerous words and focus on facts!
Here are discoveries of the 1st week:
  • I do not get lazy when i get up before 6 am. 
  • It is pure, proved by practice true that you get the biggest portion of optimism and energy as a reward for early awakenings! Moreover, ...
  • ... combined with timely breakfast they make your head light, thoughts clear. You get insights and slowly progress in understanding the essence of things which bothered you for long time.
  • It appeared to be surprisingly easy to have been practicing new nutrition routine (no meat, poultry, fish, seafood, eggs or whatever is a result of taking life). At a first glance it seemed to had significantly limited variety of what i cook and eat. But in point of fact when "the door got closed, i discovered the window" - inspiration to adapt my favorite recipes and look for new ones. Herbs and spices are indeed my best helpers! It is important to add that unlike many people changing their food habits i do not crave for food. The only time i get hungry is lunch time which excites me a little. But the magic exercise i described in the next point calms me down and makes me achieve the right state of mind for having my meal and activities thereafter.
  • I noticed that different approaches to cooking and having your meal affects your efficiency and the way you feel and even the way you are. Believe it or not but while reflecting on this topic the other day i acknowledged it really benefits me if i wish everyone happiness, think of my loved ones while cooking and begin all meals (especially lunch) with dedicating the food to God. It is a magic exercise that squeezes ego element from your activities and things you may be attached to, here - food. 
  • My digestion has significantly improved!
  • What was and is really difficult is to develop good relationships with my family. Particularly not to get upset when it comes to dealing with mom. I have accepted the fact that we are very different but i lack ability to remain unaffected by her words and behavior and react with love and kindness in return instead of getting upset. What helps me in developing this quality is reminding myself that she is my mom and creation of God and so even if i think she is not right it is my responsibility to be loving and caring because this is what God wants. I breath out and find right words that help us first listen, then hear each other. I am not always patient but when i am it works: it changes her behavior which reinforces my love for her - it is inspiring =)
Being perfectionist in everything i have completely soaked myself in to the new routine. If it was for "old" me i'd be happy about my numerous accomplishments of the week. But having decided to actualize my potential of being a girl i am sad to say that i did not spent much time on activities that contribute my female energy and womanhood in general. So the focus of this week is to combine both challenges trying not to overplay with neither of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...