April 25, 2012

Discovering fascinating womanhood · Открывая увлекательную женственность

Target setting, competition, opportunity to solve problems (+time and privacy for that), being relied on and trusted, risk, even danger, right to dominate, success, effectiveness, money, result achievement, time limited project management, power and influence.. - these are men's first "friends" in dealing with stress. 
On the contrary, everything that provides ability to share, communicate, safety, clearness, beauty, trust, cooperation, care, ability to delegate responsibility and troubles, express of love, fulfilling skills and talents, support, team work, regime makes girls "stronger"! Stronger not like a fireman LOL but like a flower of which power is in its bloom!
Two absolutely different sets, two simple examples describing two different realities that men and women are..
This makes me think a lot about phenomena of emancipating modern girl who seeks self-satisfaction and self-actualization in activities that are built by men and for men. I know this kind of girls, she said pointing at herselfMoreover i think i can explain how girls who choose this way, "pull the blanket", slowly step by step start neglecting their true female nature and risk their own happiness and happiness of their loved ones. 
This doesn't mean i vote for "men at work" and "women at home" but i think that as a girl i should understand the whole potential of being one. The experiment i mentioned in my first post involves looking for the best field to fulfill professional interests AND my female nature. The main part of it is to learn womanhood, taking care of my energy and happiness, explore and unleash my talents that will help me create beauty in and around me. I am happy to share that few simple changes I initiated so far thanks to Olga Valyaeva and her teachers gave me taste of great female energy:
I have been wearing outfits based predominantly on skirts for more than 2 months and have completely excluded pants from my wardrobe since 2 weeks. It also appeared to be a beautiful challenge allowing my long-time idea of up/recycling come into reality. 
I focus on design and handicraft as my main source i draw my energy and inspiration from! Along with transformed clothing habits it truly relaxes, develops grace and patience, makes me feel light. 
I have been re-discovering the power of wearing accessories. I do appreciate the jewelry i was gifted - it's a long time investment into my well-being, beauty and happiness.
I started putting more love and inspiration into my responsibilities at home and slowly developed love for fulfilling them. Yes, i haven't yet developed a proper habit and schedule but i stopped avoiding them because i learnt how much they mean to my well-being and well-being of my loved ones.
I got rid of my hard feelings towards my loved ones by putting them on paper, burning them and letting the ashes fly away. I have to say i had not believed in the power of this exercise till the very end. But soul never lies - i now have only words of gratitude!
I started paying attention to how i speak with people and especially loved ones. It shocked me at first but showed me a great scope for self-improvement.
I have been testing female energy "boosters"Let's keep in touch - soon i'll share my list of the TOP ones =) Meanwhile, would you like to share yours?
Once upon a time: me spending a wonderful day with my dear friend. She knows how to take best pics of me =) =*

Love,
Fayruza

PS: people before you start - i did not burn my loved ones in order release myself from hard feelings =D just paper with text! forgive my english please LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...