June 26, 2012

I am Early Bird. Day 1 · Я - Ранняя Пташка. День 1-ый

So the beginning of my 28-day experiment was marked yesterday =) Frankly speaking while getting ready to it i have been trying to wake up and go to sleep as Ayurveda advises for approximately 2 weeks. Not every singly day but it is serious now =)
I have to say it is easier to wake up by 6 am than let's say 9 or even 11 am. Believe i know what i am talking about ;) It is even much easier to wake up at 5 am BUT provided you get not less than 7 hours of sleep (8 hours in my case as i am a learner =) every day.
I loved it and here are few reasons why:

  • nothing can be compared to the understanding of the fact that you get awakened along with nature. Especially this time of the year makes it unbelievably beautiful process!
  • Birds get truly excited and create happy tunes right till 6 am SST. And believe you won't hear such sweet melodies after 6!
  • i love the feeling of personal space you get when the rest of the family is still asleep. I do love their company but to me it is time when i gain most of my female energy and thus feel myself so peaceful and feminine =) Right, it all happens as the Moon is still active at this time!
  • i discovered happiness of beginning my day with a prayer and my intimate conversation with God. I finally allocated time to learning my daily prayers - something which used to plan since a long time but never truly fulfilled. Indeed, i agree with doctor Torsunov on his opinion that when you share your love with God you are being blessed back so much more.
  • waking up so early gives me some strange inner motivation. I mean even if i feel reluctant to doing something i planned and look for excuses immediately something "kicks" me from within and i automatically go and do what is required.
  • i get to eat lots of sweet things: dates, bananas, raisins and a cup of cool milk shaken with honey, cinnamon and cardamom - i have truly sweet start of the day =D  
Some people have to really work on early wake-ups. To me going to sleep is a much bigger challenge. By nature i do not watch much TV so excluding this activity from my evening routine is not a problem but surfing on the net especially when you are in bed is very tempting =) Forcing myself to fall asleep by 10 pm latest. Tips on how to go to sleep early anyone?


PS: my Monday lunch - Brussels Sprout Souse to my cute "bow" Pasta - true veg paradise dish for cheese lovers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...