May 8, 2012

What I am grateful for today · За что я благодарна сегодня

Chaykovskiy - Staroaktau (my family "cradle") - Buzdyak - Kilimovo - Chaykovskiy

It is unbelievable how events with no connection at the first glance eventually appear to be a part of one powerful experience!
On the day of my dad's arrival from his "far and away" project we came to know that his youngest brother expired. This is not the first time we get such bad news but i strongly felt it was going to be different and it certainly was..
I want to thank you, God, for giving my family strength to become one in dealing with the loss; for helping my mom support my dad in the right way; for showing me how selflessness and kindness of women of the family makes their men strong; for helping my dad show his best qualities; for continuously letting me know that each event has a blessing.
So in the event of loss of my uncle i found awesome cousin brothers - his sons whom i never talked to, had a chance to be proud of, could relate myself to when uncle was alive. In fact i couldn't relate myself to anyone in my family (except few). Till this trip. I guess i never cared to explore this opportunity and thus, God, i thank You for offering me the eye-opening chance and new great feeling about my big family! Thank You for introducing me to my adorable 5-year old cousin niece and a day spent with her which convinced me I will be a fun mom to my own kids one day =) Thank You for giving me opportunity to cook a special meal for my family and all the delicious Tatar food i was generously offered in every house i went to. Thank you for making the drive home smooth and fast. And thank You for the beauty of my native people and nature i observed all the way to and from Bashkiria..

Сложно подчас поверить, как события, несвязанные на первый взгляд, на самом деле являются частью одного большого круга переживаний!
В день возвращения папы с проекта "где-то на краю Земли" мы узнали о смерти его младшего брата. Не в первый раз мы сталкиваемся с новостями печального характера, но у меня было сильно чувство, что в этот раз всё будет по-другому, и так оно действительно было..
Я хочу поблагодарить Тебя, Бог, за то, что дал моей семье силы объединиться в горе утраты; за то, что помог маме поддержать отца необходимым образом; за то, что показал, как альтруизм женщин нашей семьи делает мужчин сильными; за то, что помог папе проявить его лучшие качества; за то, что постоянно напоминаешь мне, что в каждом событии есть благодать.
Так в утрате дяди я нашла замечательных братьев - его сыновей, с кем я ниразу не говорила, кем у меня не было шанса гордиться, с кем я не чувствовала связи, пока мой дяд был жив. Фактически я не чувствовала связи ни с кем из своей семьи (за исключением немногих). До этой поездки. Полагаю, я не хотела этого, и потому я благодарна Тебе за этот шанс, открывший мне глаза, и новое прекрасное ощущение своей большой семьи! Спасибо за знакомство с моей прелестной 5-тилетней двоюродной племянницей и день, проведённый с ней и убедивший в том, что из меня получится весёлая мама =) Спасибо за возможность приготовить особенное блюдо для своей семьи и за всю изысканную татарскую еду, щедро предложенную в каждом доме, который я посетила. Спасибо за гладкий и быстрый путь домой. И спасибо за красоту родных людей и природы, с которыми я столкнулась по пути в Башкирии и из неё.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...